Wednesday 11 December 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
mirror - 24 days ago

Boy, 2, turns lifeless after being poisoned by eating mum s nicotine chewing gum

Sophie Balint, of Port Talbot, Wales,  says little Tommy discovered the chewing gum in a drawer as she decorated with her mum on November 8, and after chewing it for a few minutes he began to sweat, vomit and become lifeless


Latest News
Hashtags:   

turns

 | 

lifeless

 | 

after

 | 

being

 | 

poisoned

 | 

eating

 | 

nicotine

 | 

chewing

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources