Sunday 15 December 2019
Home      All news      Contact us     
thesun - 12 days ago

Thai man dies from electric shock after playing with Android phone while it was plugged into mains

A MAN died from a suspected electric shock after playing on his phone while it was plugged in charging. Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, was found dead in his bedroom with burn marks on his hand and forearm while still holding his handset.  Mum Rinnaporn, 57, from Chonburi, western Thailand made the horrifying discovery when she was [ ]


Latest News
Hashtags:   

electric

 | 

shock

 | 

after

 | 

playing

 | 

Android

 | 

phone

 | 

while

 | 

plugged

 | 

mains

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources