Tuesday 21 January 2020
Home      All news      Contact us     
mirror - 1 month ago

Cheap Christmas lights from online retailers could cause fires or electrical shocks

The Which? research found six out of 13 sets of lights bought from web marketplace sellers were dangerous, and could cause fires or electric shocks


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Cheap

 | 

Christmas

 | 

lights

 | 

online

 | 

retailers

 | 

could

 | 

cause

 | 

fires

 | 

electrical

 | 

shocks

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources