Monday 1 March 2021
Home      All news      Contact us      RSS     
- 1 month ago

Warning as toddler bleeds to death after swallowing button battery that burned through his organs

A TODDLER bled to death after swallowing a button battery that burned through his organs, after paramedics tried to save his life at his North Carolina home. Jonathon Huff, who was just 23 months old, ingested the battery that spent four days burning through his oesophagus, intestines and aorta which caused fatal bleeding.  The toddler, [ ]


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Warning

 | 

toddler

 | 

bleeds

 | 

death

 | 

after

 | 

swallowing

 | 

button

 | 

battery

 | 

burned

 | 

through

 | 

organs

 | 

Sources