Monday 24 September 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thesun
1 months ago

Tired tot, 4, rushed to hospital after eating two batteries in a bid to boost energy and ‘recharge himself’

TIRED tot Riley Guest tried to boost his energy — by eating two batteries. Riley, four, found the Duracell and Kodak AAA cells in a torch. He bit the top of one and gnawed the second before crying out in pain. Brother Luke, 13, alerted their parents who ru

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Tired

 | 

tot

 | 

rushed

 | 

hospital

 | 

after

 | 

eating

 | 

two

 | 

batteries

 | 

bid

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)