Wednesday 17 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
mirror
27 days ago

Girl, 9, dies from an allergic reaction after she ate the wrong biscuit as Cadbury vow to change packaging

and#xa; The confectionery brand has vowed to examine its food labelling practices following Isabel Marrero s death in Marchand#xa;

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Girl

 | 

dies

 | 

from

 | 

allergic

 | 

reaction

 | 

after

 | 

she

 | 

ate

 | 

the

 | 

wrong

 | 

biscuit

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)