Friday 19 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thesun
30 days ago

Girl, 9, dies of allergic reaction to Cadbury biscuit after ‘almost identical’ packaging confuses mum and she picks up wrong packet

A NINE-YEAR-OLD girl died of an allergic reaction after eating the wrong Cadbury biscuit that was wrapped in almost identical packaging. Isabel Marrero died from an anaphylactic reaction in March this year when her mum Helen gave her what looked like her

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Girl

 | 

dies

 | 

allergic

 | 

reaction

 | 

Cadbury

 | 

biscuit

 | 

after

 | 

almost

 | 

identical

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)