Tuesday 23 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
independent
30 days ago

Girl (15) died after suffering allergic reaction to Pret a Manger - inquest

A teenage girl who was severely allergic to sesame died after eating a baguette from Pret a Manger which had not listed the ingredient on its packaging, an inquest will hear this week.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The 5 at 5: Tuesday

- thejournal
Hashtags:   

Girl

 | 

died

 | 

after

 | 

suffering

 | 

allergic

 | 

reaction

 | 

Pret

 | 

Manger

 | 

inquest

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)