Wednesday 14 November 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
thesun - 29 days ago

Girl, 3, ‘nearly died’ after firm ‘ignored’ warnings she was allergic to chicken and brownies at wedding reception

A TODDLER “nearly died” after having a life-threatening allergic reaction to dairy after she was given a brownie at a wedding reception. Maizy Harman suffered a “severe and life-threatening” reaction despite her parents warned the venue she could not eat e

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

nearly

 | 

after

 | 

ignored

 | 

warnings

 | 

allergic

 | 

chicken

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources