Wednesday 17 January 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thesun
1 months ago

Birthday girl and her friend burst into flames after being sprayed with snow foam that caught fire on birthday cake candles

THIS is the horror moment fire engulfs a girl and her friend after a candle ignited snow foam at her birthday party. The girl was celebrating her 20th birthday at a house in Tehran, Iran, when her friend brought a cake to the table. But the celebrations tu

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Birthday

 | 

girl

 | 

and

 | 

her

 | 

friend

 | 

burst

 | 

into

 | 

flames

 | 

after

 | 

being

 | 

sprayed

 | 

with

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Ireland