Sunday 16 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
thesun - 6 month ago

Gym instructor had tip of her finger cut off by door… only to then see dog EAT it

A FITNESS instructor suffered the double horror of losing the tip of her finger then watching her dog eat it. Kelly Kay accidentally amputated the top of her ring finger, on her left hand, after trapping it in a door today. Before she had a chance to pick

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

instructor

 | 

finger

 | 

door…

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources