Thursday 18 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
independent
3 months ago

Sunday World staff member injured after sulphuric acid sent in post

A staff member at the Sunday World has been injured after receiving a package which contained Sulphuric Acid.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

The edit: Swim shorts

- theguardian
Hashtags:   

Sunday

 | 

World

 | 

staff

 | 

member

 | 

injured

 | 

after

 | 

sulphuric

 | 

acid

 | 

sent

 | 

post

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)