Thursday 13 December 2018
Home      All news      Contact us     
mirror - 6 days ago

Teen electrocuted after falling asleep wearing headphones as he charged phone

When Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin s mum tried to wake him up, she found he was unresponsive with blood coming out of his ear

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

electrocuted

 | 

after

 | 

falling

 | 

asleep

 | 

wearing

 | 

headphones

 | 

charged

 | 

phone

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources